HACKER MODEL PD SWIVEL is designed for rigs equipped with chain or cable pull down means for use in geophysical and water well drilling.
The swivel is fabricated of high grade alloy steel and engineered for ease of service and long life. Built to strenuous standards and using the best materials available, the swivel has three upper and three lower ball bearings. A bearing adjustment nut is standard. The capacity of the swivel is increased 25% by the use of six bearings.
Maintenance and service of the Hacker Model PD Swivel is made easy by the use of one packing ring and an easily removed packing retainer nut.
- Pull Down Type Heavy Duty Ball
- Bearings 1-3/8" Bail 2" NPT Hose
- Connection 2" Diameter Water Course
- 2-3/4" Drill Connection (Saver Sub Available Per Customer Requirement)
- 35" Overall Length Max. Load @ 100 RPM 30,000 lbs. Capacity 1,800 ft. of 2-3/8" Drill Pipe Weight Approx. 90 lbs.